GIBS is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified workforce to support our mission of excellence in education and research. GIBS is looking to fill full time and part time faculty positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In addition to the academic teachings within the qualified discipline, one is also responsible for curriculum maintenance & be innovative in content development.
- Complete projects as directed by the Lead Faculty and Program Directors.
- Respond to student’s inquiry timely.
- Communicate the schedules to the students timely about the various courses.
- Resolve academic concerns swiftly, addressing the quires on assessment & other grievances without procrastination.
- In addition to all the above, it’s important to be in sync with Program Director.
- Cover Letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation, and
- Official transcripts of earned degrees.
GIBS Business School...