Eligibility Criteria for University of Mysore / Bharathiar University:
Candidates who have finished their graduation with aggregate 50% and above can apply for the MBA course. Students will have to write an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT or State Level Entrance Exam to get admitted into this course.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply
- All candidates should have completed 10+2+3 years of study before being admitted to the M.B.A. Programme.
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline; Final year students can also apply.
- Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- NRI / Company Sponsored candidates can seek admission based on their prior record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.