Why a corporate should hire GIBS Student?
Although students are united by their ambition and wish to invest in their careers, MBA students and graduates vary significantly through diversity of geographic and industry background, level of experience and career aspirations and teaching methodologies and industrial exposure.
Although all programmes are united by the theme of management development, and all typically teach a range of foundation courses followed by optional modules, GIBS differs in terms of methods of delivery, range of modules, emphasis on personal development and types of project based work.
What makes GIBS different?
- Top School, Top Location
- A Qualification that will open doors
- Exceptional Student Support
- Unforgettable Student Experience
- Access to Academics with Real Business Experience
Why GIBS students?
GIBS students -
- bring the latest business thinking to your organisation
- create, scrutinise and exploit opportunities
- have well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and to interact with groups and individuals at all levels
- apply consistently in-depth knowledge and understanding, based on previous work experience and advanced study, to complex business situations
- have an holistic understanding of all key business concepts and functions, including financial management
- apply strategic management skills at a senior level in changing business environments
- transform organisations through strategic leadership, intellectual rigour and professional ethical values
- understand and have experience of global issues
- lead and develop others in an organisational context
- make sound judgements with complete data and communicate conclusions clearly to a range of audiences
- be self-directed and able to act autonomously in planning and implementing projects
- responsibility for continuing to develop their knowledge and skills