Speed Up for CAT-2016 Exam…!!! – September 16 2016
Common Entrance Test symbolized as CAT in India organized by IIM’s for the candidates who will be disposed to pursue Post Graduation MBA or various other management programme in esteemed Institutions.
Here is some consideration for CAT-2016 Notification…
• Make sure to have got an understanding of eligibility criteria before you apply for CAT Entrance Test
• Applicant must have 50% / CGPA in any disciplined degrees from any recognized university.
• An applicant who belongs to SC/ST category / the candidate with disability exempted as 5% in any graduation that means 45%.
• Exam Decoration: Most of the students will be worried about the pattern that how the exam would be, well this will really help you,
• The examination will be in English Language
• The CAT exam duration will be 2hours 50min / 3hours
• Exam pattern would be Multiple Choice Questioning (MCQ’s), Non MCQ’s
• A student manages to crack 100 questions in 170/180 min.
• The syllabus which covers under CAT Entrance will be: a) Verbal Ability b) Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning c) Quantitative Ability Syllabus
How to apply…???
You can follow this link to register iimcat.ac.in which is an official website.
Have an authentic Email ID
One must be clear with the detailed information which is required
Be ready with the relevant documents & your passport size photo which is necessary & mainly with the essential fee copy.
Now go ahead and apply because last date to apply CAT 2016 is Sep 22nd
Henceforth GIBS B School being known as Non IIM Member Institution, helps the student in creating a better future with their quality guidance related to Management Field with a powerful affirmation “believe yourself and believe that you can do anything”, well it’s as simple as that consequently you have done a great preparation with GIBS guidance…!!!